Thursday, August 02, 2007

California Mid-State Fair

Today started early so I could head over to Paso Robles and the California Mid-State Fair grounds. The event of the day LeAnn Rimes concert. Talked with Will before I left home early this morning so I could drop my Jeep off at the garage before heading to Paso Robles. Of course I lost cell service just past Hanford but I figured after we got past Kettleman City I would get service again. Did not realize I would end up on roam the rest of the day. So I called Will as soon as we got into Paso Robles confirmed were and when we would meet and then turned the phone off for the rest of the day. (Time to look into getting a different cell carrier - I'm open to suggestions)

Because we made good time on the drive over we had time to walk around the fair for a little while before meeting the band. I thought it would be a bigger fair. The concert venue was large but the fair grounds itself was not that large. We had some lunch and a couple drinks, I took a few pictures which I will post later walking around the fair then it was time to go see Will.


Backstage Security

Stage set ready for concert to begin

Will rocking away

LeAnn & Me

Me & Will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you went to the mid state fair! I have driven through there. :D