Friday, February 26, 2010

Debt Snowball

Debt Snowball in Action

I have been selling some things on eBay recently and was able to use the extra money I made to pay off my JC Penney account today. To make it a little sweeter I took a pair of scissors with so after I had written out my check and the lady at the register finished processing the check I cut-up the credit card in front of everyone at the counter. I did this with a BIG smile on my face and said 'I have been ready to do this for months and it sure feels good'.

With Penney's down the next card to go is Best Buy which with added what I was paying normally on Penney's to Best Buy's payment will take 2 months to clear it off the books. I do have some more things to list on eBay so if they sell it could be less than 2 months to knock Best Buy off the books.

No comments: