Monday, August 11, 2008

Universal A View Around the Park...

Universal Studios Hollywood....A View around the park

Since I had some random pictures from around the park at Universal left that I had not post in earlier blog posts I thought one post with various shots from around the park might be fun. There is no rhyme or reason to the order or what I took pictures of other than they were things that struck my fancy on the day I was at the park. These are just pictures that turned well.

Props from Bourne Ultimatum



Characters on Parade



Fender Guitar at the City Walk
in front of the Hard Rock


Entrance to the
Gibson Amphitheatre



Jurassic Park Ride





London Street -
Several Movies have been filmed
in this area of the Park






Entrance to the Pet Show
One of the stars out relaxing before the show


Shrek Guitar Band

No comments: