Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun...

Give thanks with a grateful heart


This has been a year of personal challenges but at this time I am so Thankful for my friends and family. The support they have shown me in some very trying times has helped carry me through the fire.

Yesterday I made the annual Thanksgiving trek to the mountains with some good friends. Lots of great fellowship and food. It is one of my favorite days of the year.

Peacock enjoying the sunshine


No the place is not for sale - the Peacock above was
behind the fence where this sign has been stuck.

I did not get a picture of us riding the ATVs around
we did go over 35 on them a couple of times

It's not a Thanksgiving fellowship without
fireside chats and fellowship

This year we built a small fire
in a wheel barrel


I'm not a fan of guns. However I do enjoy
having a chance to fire handguns and riffles
at targets on the hill


Beer and Coke cans are used
for targets and placed on the hill


The small rifle


Getting a lesson on how to fire the big rifle


This one was very loud so wearing protection
for the ears was a must


No comments: