Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shore Leave 2007

Shore Leave is a fan run SciFi convention held in Baltimore, Maryland. This year the con ran from July 13 - 15 and feature such guests as Colin Cunningham, Nichelle Nichols, Aaron Douglas, Paul McGillion, Claudia Christian, Gary Jones, Dean Haglund, Gwynyth Walsh, Casey Biggs, and Herb Jefferson, Jr.
I have seen most of the guests before at one convention or another. But a couple of them I had not seen before or had only seen briefly at prior conventions. When I decided if I would attend this years Shore Leave I took into account who the guests would be but also what friends of mine would be attending. When I first started going to conventions the main reason was to see the guests but after having been to so many I find my focus changing. I now look at were is the convention being held and is there something in the area I want to see or who of my friends will be attending for me to hang out with while at the convention.
I will post more about the convention later but for the time being here are a few pictures taken of the guests over the weekend.


Colin Cunningham



Aaron Douglas


Nichelle Nichols

Dean Haglund
Gary Jones


Paul McGillion

Paul & Aaron


No comments: