Sunday, April 04, 2010

Wonder Con 2010

Wonder Con 2010

I attended my first Wonder Con this year to help out a friend working in her booth in the exhibit hall. Wonder Con is run by the same people that run Comic Con International. It is a much smaller convention than Comic Con.

On Saturday we had Claudia Christian in the booth signing autographs. She was very energetic and a lot of fun. The picture below is one she took of the two of us. She took a number of pictures during the day. The booth across the isle from of us was Dantes Inferno and the guy that ran that booth was very cool. That is not a video game I would want to play but I did take a picture of the statue from the booth.

I loved the make-up on the family that was dressed like the planet of the apes so I took a picture of them as well. While I did have a fun weekend I'm glad the weekend is coming to an end and I'm ready to head home tomorrow.

Statue from Dantes Inferno Booth


Planet of the Apes


Claudia Christian

No comments: